Truth Seekers Intro

Truth seekers. I decided I am going to start a blog. I have about 300 pages of studies over the past month since I came into the truth that our Heavenly Father has a name, YAHUAH, and that His Son, who came in His name, is actually YAHUSHA.

Wow, calling on His name and asking forgiveness for blindly following the religion of the nations has seriously changed my life. No one can keep up with me now. We are all on different levels in the walk.

Overall, this is my intro to church and what to expect on my page. There is an assembly of our Creator’s chosen who are on a mission to restore His name and the Scriptures.

But, in the meantime, as we piece things together, I am just going to share my walk and studies on here. I am also working on establishing a secure place for fellowship, but it is not active yet. I have a Google Drive full of sources if you want more information. You can send me an email at ambassador@kingyahushaschool.org.

Thank you for reading.

HALLALUYAHUAH, FOR HE IS WORTHY OF ALL MY TIME, PRAISE, AND WORSHIP. ♥️🙏📖⚔️


Comments

  1. https://lightheartedfaithgiver.blogspot.com/2024/11/grace-in-game-empowered-by-faith.html - Ministry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment